I’m Bre, creator of Journey with Bre. This blog is a place for me to not only keep track of all of my journeys (travel & everyday life) it’s also a place for me to hold myself accountable to my goals and dreams. My hope is that you’ll join me along the way! I want this blog to motivate and inspire you to follow your own journey.
Now, a little more about me personally.
- Born and raised in Texas. Currently located in Dallas.
- I LOVE to travel. Not only that, I love to inspire others to travel!
- Food is my love language.
- I’m a planner. Planning is one of my passions – whether it’s event planning (certified Event Planner by the way), calendar planning, planning travel, or even helping my friends plan – if I can plan it, I’m all about it!
- My biggest upcoming journeys are starting this blog/business, working towards living a completely debt free life, and crossing off as much of my bucket list as possible. All of which you can look forward to reading about!
- I am in a long-term relationship. He’s pretty private so you won’t see him much but his name is David. We’ve been together over 4 years now!
- I speak six languages – English, Spanish, French, Italian, Sarcasm, and Texan 🙂
- Graduated from Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas with my Bachelors in Anthropology and Minor in Human Rights. I graduated in 3 years (read more about that here).
That’s about it for now! I look forward to sharing more as this journey moves along. I’m glad you’re here.
Want to know more or ask a question? Contact me at: [email protected].